Aspirancy: Stage of Reception
- The aspirancy is a time meant for the accompaniment if the young candidates in their vocational discernment, enabling them an experience of living in a group.
Postulancy: Stage of Preparation
- The postulancy is the stage of formation in which the young girl continues the vocational discernment, makes a progressive insertion in the consecrated life, deepens her human and Christian formation and tests her aptitude for the Franciscan hospitaller life.
Novitiate: Stage of Initiation
- The novitiate is time when the Franciscan hospitaller consecrated life begins. This period permits the novice to discern her vocation more profoundly, to know the congregational charism better, to integrate herself in the fraternal life in community and to undertake formative apostolic experiences.
Juniorate: Stage of growth and consolidation
- The juniorate, the stage between the first profession and the perpectual profession, has as its objective the deepening of formation, in order to consolidate her own identity as a Franciscan Hospitaller Sister of the Immaculate Conception and to strengthen affective and effective sense of belonging to the Congregation.
- The Junior Sister is the be provided with necessary conditions so that the work, the study and the apostolic activities are not prejudicial to initimacy with God and to fraternal lif in community.